TOWNSVILLE BUILDING COMPANY PROJECTS: WAREHOUSE AND SPORTING COMPLEX CONSTRUCTION
Gibbons Constructions prides itself on its extensive list of commercial Projects from Tilt-up warehouses to portal frame. The professional team at our Townsville building company will ensure your proposal and pricing includes everything required to get your project completed and within budget.
Our core Townsville building company team is experienced in all aspects of commercial construction and management. We complete the majority of work in-house, to a very high standard, giving us full quality control of your project during construction.
We are a Townsville building company who managing your whole project ourselves - right from design to completion. We manage the entire process for you, including getting development and building approval from the local council. We complete each project with a comprehensive handover manual including warranties, future inspections and checklist which shows our clients we are a Townsville building company with a focus on developing long term relationships with clients.
We can provide you with expert advice from someone who has undertaken many Townsville building company projects over the years. We can help you, design what you need, identify the most effective and efficient construction method, give you accurate building costs, clear time frames and construction schedules.
Our Townsville building company specialises in the design and construction of multi-functional, low maintenance, indoor and outdoor sporting facilities from concept to completion.
Our designs take into account the natural character of each site. The intended use of each facility from school sports to venue hire and community use. We bring together and co-ordinate professionals within these fields to build and deliver a functional space that suits every need…
From the building structure to the sporting nets, soft fall flooring systems we guarantee that our workmanship will deliver beyond your expectations.
TOWNSVILLE BUILDING COMPANY PROJECTS: AWARD WINNING TOURISM FACILITY PROJECT
Our Townsville building company was engaged to design and construct At The Creek tourist information centre located at Julia Creek Western Queensland. It was the outlook of Mckinlay Shire Council to achieve a project that would provide information for visitors and provide a participation space also for the local community. Our Townsville building company team worked on Re-location of three old Queensland Rail Fettler cottages, a Jail Cell Building donated by Queensland police. These buildings would form our stage 1 approach. As our Townsville building company construction crew completed the renovation and detailed landscaping works the production crew headed by Charles Hamlyn Harris completed audio and video development that focused on the history of Water, Country and People within McKinlay Shire. Stage 2 was where our Townsville building company developmed "Beneath the Creek" - a custom building that would feature an entry that would take you Beneath the Creek on a story from rivers that flow to the Hot rocks Below.
This building would be only the second place within Australia to showcase the endangered Julia Creek Dunnart. This area also features a interactive floor that displays life like snakes, Gidgee Bugs and the darting Dunnart catch him if you can.
At The Creek is an award winning developmet by our Townsville building company and has achieved the following awards:
• 2013 Queensland Visitor Information Centre Awards
• Winner - Section 2 Signage
• Encouragement Award - Section 3 Visitor Servicing
• Encouragement Award - Section 4 Customer Service
• 2010 Charles Hamlyn-Harris from Charlie Bravo, won an Australian Writers Guild award for the script writing for the audio and visual content of At the Creek
• High Commendation for the 2010 Governor’s Heritage Awards for excellence in heritage conservation at the National Trust of Queensland Heritage Awards
• Winner of the 2010 Gallery and Museum Achievement Awards for Organisations of under 5 staff (presented in Caloundra in October).
• Special Commendation for the Major Rural Activity Centre Award at the 2010 Northern Outback Business Awards (presented in Mount Isa in October).
• Judges Commendation for New Tourism Development at the 2010 Outback Queensland Tourism Association Awards (presented in Winton in October).
Gibbons Constructions Townsville.
Website designed, hosted & maintained by Allcorp © 2015